Home automation is not new but in recent years it has become more mainstream so that the average consumer can set up a simple system.
What can you do with home automation/control and why would you want to invest in it?
- Saves money by turning off appliances, lights and controls cooling and heating cutting your utility power bill
- Enhanced security by knowing the status of doors and windows or anything else you want to keep an eye on
- Detect water leaks and prevent major damage
- Situational awareness by receiving notifications to smartphones for certain triggers configured
- Detect presence of users, are they home or away?
- Convenience, by automating many tasks or allow control of them from other devices
Unfortunately most turnkey solutions limit many of the automation and controls you can or need to implement a customized system. If you are looking for a highly customizable solution than IT-integrate can provide you with:
- Setup and implementation
- Ongoing support